I'm looking for some answers to a couple questions:)
What's on your mind?
Most of you may have seen the Keefe Sencen page on this wiki, and noticed how bare it is. I have added some vital information to it, as well as other things. Now, it's your turn! You can use the information templates already on the page to fill in the history of Keefe. Anybody may edit this page.
Link to the Keefe page:
As you may or may not have seen, changes have been made to the roleplay templates. The word bubble templates have changed to this:
Do you guys like these new templates? Please vote in the poll below. If you dislike these templates, then please give ideas for an alternate template (the others won't be deleted, there will just be more choices to choose from when setting up your roleplay character)
4 Votes in Poll
8 Votes in Poll
7 Votes in Poll
6 Votes in Poll
6 Votes in Poll
11 Votes in Poll
Hey guys. Please vote here to say if you liked the old look or the "modern" (or so FANDOM calls it) look better.
22 Votes in Poll
Keefe's eyes. How do any of you imagine his eyes when you read the series, or how do you imagine him in general?
(I'm trying to get more activity up here, so here's a random question for y'all to think about.)
Hello, all! As of now, site building is going on, and the administrators are focusing on building their section(s) of the wiki. However, that leaves the Information Pages unattended, since they are public projects, and nobody in particular is in charge of them.
In order for those pages to grow, more jobs are opening up! These jobs are mainly about adding to the page, so those who apply have to be hard-core Keefe fans, and are willing to write pages about him! All users who are interested in applying for these jobs, please message either me or Maddie daughter of Athena, answering these questions as a part of the application process.
1) How dedicated are you to Keefe, on a scale of 1 to 10?
2) How good would you be at a job like this? Please show proof (i.e. your activity on the Keefe Sencen page on the main KotLC Wiki)
3) How awesome are your writing skills? Are you able to write good, quality work? Please rate yourself, and give examples of your writing on any of the wikis.
**Please note that this discussion post was written in a hurry, so if anything was unclear or missing, please say so in the comments below.**
Hey all! There is a new feature on this wiki. Discord! Yes, along with the KotLC wiki, we also have Discord! Now that we have it, some new jobs have opened up!
1) Nobility: All users who are very active automatically receive this position, whether they ask for it or not. The only thing extra that members of the Nobility can do is view the history of the chat. All administrators on this wiki are automatically members of the nobility.
2) Foxfire Mentors: Foxfire Mentors are the next level up from the Nobility. All mentors are able to kick members and manage channels. This is the only job that you can directly apply for. The jobs after this are dependent on your performance on the previous level.
3) Emissaries: Emissaries are the next level up from the Foxfire Mentors. You now have the ability to do everything except for managing nicknames and moving members out of a channel. Emissaries do have the ability to kick and ban, though.
4) Councillors: Councillors have the ability to do anything they would like on the server. This is a very prestigious title, one that only the co-founders currently have.
The promotion cycle:
1) Be active to become a member of the nobility
2) Submit an application to become a Foxfire Mentor (more details on that later)
3) Be a Foxfire Mentor for a minimum of 10 days, after which you can apply to become an emissary.
4) Show full dedication to the wiki and a high level of activity on the discord chat room.
Applications to become a Foxfire Mentor:
Answer the following questions -
1) How active do you plan on being?
2) What ideas do you have to make Discord a better place? Please state 3 ideas.
3) What are your other commitments? Do you think these will interfere with your Discord commitment or not? Please state your reasons, and if possible, give evidence.
Applications to become an Emissary:
Answer the following questions -
1) Will you continue your level of activity even after receiving this position?
2) Are there any other channels that need to be made? Please state at least one.
3) What big contributions have you made to the wiki in general?
Submitting your applications:
Maddie and I are co-founders of this wiki, so if you would like a job, please message either of us with your application, or we can take an interview on Discord.
Hey all, I just updated and cleaned up the home page to make it look really clean, because as @TheBookQueen16 said before, it had looked really messy. Please comment on this if you have any suggestions! Remember to be honest with your suggestions! I don't want all of you saying that its awesome, because everything can be improved on.
16 Votes in Poll
Hey admins (Emissaries only; Foxfire Mentors will have separate meetings with their respective Department Heads), it seems like the 12:00 PM (PST) to 3:30 PM (PST) range is best for all of us. Admins, please reply below, stating the best time for you in PST or EST, since most admins are on these two time zones.
12 Votes in Poll